Welcome to Department of History
Department of History was established in 1979. With the main objective to a well-character and humanitarian generation and to avail services for the nation with it. Now, in the department, have large number of students. The Alumni of department are working in different fields by using their knowledge. The department also organized Study tours to historical places for conduct research work. We also endeavor to get information related to local history. Such as Nandi, Rohilagarh, Ambad etc. By mean of biographies of great historical people and their achievement, Personality development of students is sought.
To create a well-character and humanitarian generation through which to promote the strategic development of the country. Students who embrace the ideas of legends should be prepared and achieved sustainable development. Through this development, grassroots society should benefit and create positive energy in all fields.
☞To Assigning MOU with reputed Institution.
☞To enrich quality & standard of teaching & learning.
☞To develop historical research attitude of students.
☞To provide guidance of UPSC/MPSC & other competitive exams with reference to subject of history.
☞To give a practical knowledge of history by arranging historical study tours.
☞Study of local history.
- Department is keen to involve new pedagogical tools such as film, Documentaries & audio-Videos materials.
- Department is promoting participatory method of learning such as Seminars, quiz, Group discussion, Open discussion
- Department regularly organized Study Tours of Historical places, Museum and Tourist destination.
- To conduct Book review, Visit report writing Practices in department.
- Connecting the syllabus with Contemporary challenges.
- To start Certificate course in Archeology, Museum & Tourism in Department.
|1||Dr.Murlidhar Sulbha Ambadasrao||Assistant Professor & Head||MA History, Ph.D||Profile|
|2||Mr. Nagwe Krushna Annasaheb||Assistant Professor||MA Historoy,NET,SET,Ph.D||Profile|